GAZETTE DATE: 31/07/2013
LAST DATE: 04/09/2013
CATEGORY NO: 218/2013
NAME OF POST: Lower Division Clerk
SCALE OF PAY: Rs. 9940 - 16580/-
METHOD OF APPOINTMENT : Direct Recruitment.
QUALIFICATION : Pass in SSLC Examination or any other equivalent qualification.
AGE LIMIT: 18-36, Only candidates born between 02.01.1977 and 01.01.1995 (both
dates included) are eligible to apply for the post with usual relaxation to
Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward communities.
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 04/09/2013 Wednesday upto 12.00 Midnight.
MODE OF SUBMITTING APPLICATION: Candidates shall register as per 'ONE TIME REGISTRATION ' system on the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission 'www.keralapsc.gov.in' for applying for the post.
Part I - Simple Arithmetic and Mental Ability
Part II - General Knowledge and Current Affairs
Part III - General English
Part IV - Regional Language (Malayalam/Tamil/Kannada)
TOTAL MARKS : 100
DURATION OF EXAM:75 Minutes
MEDIUM OF QUESTION PAPER: Malayalam, Tamil & Kannada (Except General English)
1. Thiruvananthapuram & Kasaragod - November 9, 2013
2. Kollam & Kannur - November 23, 2013
3. Pathanamthitta & Thrissur - December 7, 2013
4. Ernakulam & Wayanad - January 4, 2014
5. Alappuzha & Kozhikode - January 18, 2014
6. Kottayam & Palakkad - February 8, 2014
7. Idukki & Malappuram - February 22, 2014
8. Departmental Test - March 1, 2014